- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (your choice)
- 2 tbl sp. Squirrelly Beaver Ranchers seasoning
- 1 tbl sp. Squirrelly Beaver Season All
- strips of beef (your choice)
- In a large bowl combine 2 cups soy sauce, 2 cups brown sugar, 2 cups water, 1 cup apple juice, 1/4 cup of your favorite hot sauce, 2 Tbl Squirrelly Ranchers seasoning, and 1 Tbl Squirrelly Season All.
- Combine all ingredients and add your cuts of meat.
- Marinade for at least 24 hours.
- Dehydrate and enjoy.
For a smokey marinade try substituting the Rachers seasoning with our Andouille seasoning.